Author Topic: I bet half of you didn't even lift today  (Read 1573777 times)

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Re: I bet half of you didn't even lift today
« Reply #18925 on: December 15, 2022, 10:22:02 AM »
Difference between him and you is that you think you are capable of competing as a heaveyweight National Level bodybuilder.
LOL  ;D

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #18926 on: December 15, 2022, 10:23:14 AM »
Why not post a picture of your striated teardrops and separated, hamstrings you  lying drug addict

If anyone wants to post theirs first mine are ready for the call out

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18927 on: December 15, 2022, 10:24:45 AM »

we saw them at the curling contest

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #18928 on: December 15, 2022, 10:29:27 AM »
If my legs are bigger than yours and you call my legs sticks what does that make yours? I have bigger and better legs than you if you feel different post a current pic of your legs otherwise don’t call mine out. I am ready for the call our are you? Fuck no your not I have better legs than you

I know you keep avoiding this - but heavy sled work will do wonders for you. 

beakdoctor

• Getbig V
  • Royalty is a schmoe-cel.
« Reply #18929 on: December 15, 2022, 10:47:04 AM »
If my legs are bigger than yours and you call my legs sticks what does that make yours? I have bigger and better legs than you if you feel different post a current pic of your legs otherwise don’t call mine out. I am ready for the call our are you? Fuck no your not I have better legs than you

The problem is your general premise regarding yourself and your relative ability.

For example: starting from the premise that you'd ragdoll tyson. But Clegg ragdolled you. That is an objective truth: Brian was Ragdolled by Clegg. Therefore Brian could mot ragdoll tyson.

See what im getting at?

You are supposedly in better shape than anybody on this board. But we've had people enter contests and win, let alone become ifbb professionals, during the same time you came in last in the local gym class hero contest and have steady regressed since then. Therefore you are not and can not be the in the best shape. That is an objective reasonable conclusion.

You lack self awareness and are unable to cope with your string of failures. You have elected to retreat into a fantasy world. This is compounded by your CTE and fueled by your dependence on drugs.

I fear you may have been hypoxic for too long during the Clegg massacre.  You likely have suffered irreversible damage to your brain tissue.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #18930 on: December 15, 2022, 10:47:42 AM »

Hey pigfucker, the flamingo convention is

<—————-

That way.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #18931 on: December 15, 2022, 10:49:15 AM »
6 sets db curls 40,45,55,60,65,75
Superset
6 sets overhead db 70,80,90,100,110,120

6 sets ez bar curls 110 for 20s
Superset
6 sets dips with 45lbs for 20s

6 sets chins 10,9,8,8,7,6
Superset
6 sets extension machine racked for 15s

Wrist roller for 10 minutes
Superset
1 sets standing calf bw for 150
1 set heel raise bw for 150

Walked 8 miles so far.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #18932 on: December 15, 2022, 10:51:28 AM »

Serious questions.  What if we do not care to be the lowest bodyfat percentage possible?  What if fitness is our goal and its not to be the leanest?

webstar

• Getbig V
« Reply #18933 on: December 15, 2022, 10:55:20 AM »
Brian, claims he is in shape, but puking on himself self driving and shitting blood

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Calories are calories" - Fred Hatfield
« Reply #18934 on: December 15, 2022, 10:56:05 AM »
6 sets db curls 40,45,55,60,65,75
Superset
6 sets overhead db 70,80,90,100,110,120

6 sets ez bar curls 110 for 20s
Superset
6 sets dips with 45lbs for 20s

6 sets chins 10,9,8,8,7,6
Superset
6 sets extension machine racked for 15s

Wrist roller for 10 minutes
Superset
1 sets standing calf bw for 150
1 set heel raise bw for 150

Walked 8 miles so far.

Excellent.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • "Calories are calories" - Fred Hatfield
« Reply #18935 on: December 15, 2022, 10:56:52 AM »
Brian, claims he is in shape, but puking on his self driving and shitting blood

An odd combination to say the least.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #18936 on: December 15, 2022, 11:17:53 AM »
The Theme of the Hankins “family” Christmas Vacation 2022:

“La Quinta is Spanish for next door to Denny’s”

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #18937 on: December 15, 2022, 11:19:58 AM »
The problem is your general premise regarding yourself and your relative ability.

For example: starting from the premise that you'd ragdoll tyson. But Clegg ragdolled you. That is an objective truth: Brian was Ragdolled by Clegg. Therefore Brian could mot ragdoll tyson.

See what im getting at?

You are supposedly in better shape than anybody on this board. But we've had people enter contests and win, let alone become ifbb professionals, during the same time you came in last in the local gym class hero contest and have steady regressed since then. Therefore you are not and can not be the in the best shape. That is an objective reasonable conclusion.

You lack self awareness and are unable to cope with your string of failures. You have elected to retreat into a fantasy world. This is compounded by your CTE and fueled by your dependence on drugs.

I fear you may have been hypoxic for too long during the Clegg massacre.  You likely have suffered irreversible damage to your brain tissue.

Says it all.....perfect summary.

ChristopherA

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18938 on: December 15, 2022, 11:23:10 AM »
You really rode the shortcut to school huh? Sure last just say yours legs are bigger than mine. They aren't but let's just say they are. It wouldt make your legs not chopsticks you simple fuck

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18939 on: December 15, 2022, 11:33:22 AM »
Serious questions.  What if we do not care to be the lowest bodyfat percentage possible?  What if fitness is our goal and its not to be the leanest?

I could be a little leaner - but it would be at the sacrifice of performance and not being slave to a selfie ring and scale daily.  I'll choose performance any day of the week.   I could do Bhanks does but cutting some calories but Bhanks can't do what we do with his teenage boy workouts.   

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #18940 on: December 15, 2022, 11:35:02 AM »
That was a huge mistake on his part.  He has this great house, island, dock, cars, boats, ring selfie, etc -

Now he has this nagging harpie in there busting his balls about GB, kids he has to pay for, driving the brats to kids parties,   etc.   

Who can blame him for being upset?

He won't admit it was a mistake just like he won't admit he lost to Clegg, he lost at the BB competition, lost his hair, etc.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18941 on: December 15, 2022, 11:45:22 AM »
He won't admit it was a mistake just like he won't admit he lost to Clegg, he lost at the BB competition, lost his hair, etc.

We have all noticed a huge downturn w Bhanks since she moved in.  No wonder he is in a bad mood all the time now. 

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #18942 on: December 15, 2022, 11:59:44 AM »

See what im getting at?

X2 = how many Times has this been said ?  Yet he carries on regardless continuing
with his absurd & pathetic Fuckwittery

Bianca is a very Unhappy & delusional man unable to admit & accept his losses
& the Simple Fact that others are Physically Superior to Him,

At Times I don't know if to Pity him or just continue posting the truth he can not see
or accept.

No doubt his only response is Post a Pic - Grow up Bianca you are 45 - Time to
Throw that selfie ring away.

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #18943 on: December 15, 2022, 12:04:11 PM »
We have all noticed a huge downturn w Bhanks since she moved in.  No wonder he is in a bad mood all the time now.

You know why, you think it’s a coincidence she moved in with her various assortments of strapons and his asshole started belong profusely?

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #18944 on: December 15, 2022, 12:09:44 PM »

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #18945 on: December 15, 2022, 12:10:42 PM »

I knew her pussy stank.

From the moment I saw the photo, I said to myself, “Walter that is a rancid clam.”

Oh yes, the depression Brian Wood Healy Hankins is feeling is caused by turning his anger inward and not being able to release it. “Charges will be pressed soon Ray, charges will be pressed soon…”

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #18946 on: December 15, 2022, 12:13:09 PM »
I knew her pussy stank.

From the moment I saw the photo, I said to myself, “Walter that is a rancid clam.”

Hankins, is this true? Hold your fingers up to the monitor.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
« Reply #18947 on: December 15, 2022, 12:15:31 PM »
Hankins, is this true? Hold your fingers up to the monitor.

The smell of her axe wound would knock buzzards off a shit wagon.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18948 on: December 15, 2022, 12:16:11 PM »

See what im getting at?

I beat on Jamie’s head for 2 rounds he took at least 50 unanswered shots to the head at the end of both rounds. He came up to me after the fight and had actual dents in his head he was clearly concussed. I am also in the best shape of my life right now regressed lol

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18949 on: December 15, 2022, 12:17:47 PM »

Put up your legs for a comparison  my legs are still better than yours. I have striations in my tear drops and defined flute separation right now