Author Topic: I received a eighth COVID19 test...  (Read 38380 times)

Twaddle

• Getbig V
Re: I received a second COVID19 test...
« Reply #200 on: May 18, 2020, 09:32:24 PM »
As was mentioned several times in this thread, testing is required in his profession.

Autozone requires testing?   ???

Seems a little harsh.  Don't the employees have rights?   ???

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
« Reply #201 on: May 18, 2020, 10:27:46 PM »

SF believes in leading by example.  The consummate team player.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #202 on: May 18, 2020, 11:53:57 PM »
Why did you go for a test if you had no symptoms? And how can you trust that they are truthful and that you really had Covid? I recall seeing a woman diagnosed with Covid without any actual swabs. I know swabs were taken for you but just wondering if the results can be trusted given all the BS we've been hearing about...

I was required as a precaution.

I never said I trusted that the results were 100% truthful and accurate. Only that my results came back positive and based on those results, I “have” COVID19. Of course, it could be totally inaccurate.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #203 on: May 18, 2020, 11:54:45 PM »

Autozone has strict guidelines for keeping everyone safe.
X

Teutonic Knight 1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #204 on: May 19, 2020, 12:32:12 AM »
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

But if U pop ,  :-\ & go Zombie , can you bite : dearth,Saggy,RK,gib,............................. :D

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #205 on: May 19, 2020, 07:44:00 AM »
Just received my COVID19 test. It was uncomfortable, as the person swabbed up my nose for a good 15 seconds.

But, I lived through it.
X

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #206 on: May 19, 2020, 09:32:15 AM »
I was recently tested for Covid antibodies. It was positive. Back in February I came down with flu-like symptoms and felt pretty off for about a week. Megadosing on vitamin C and zinc I recovered and feel fine.

If you get Covid and you are not sick already with something like diabetes, cancer, etc, it's no big deal. I've had influenza that was much, much worse- throwing up daily, having a cough like a dagger, delirium, etc.

If you are afraid of getting Covid 19 you are just a big pussy.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #207 on: May 19, 2020, 09:41:07 AM »
Autozone has strict guidelines for keeping everyone safe.

Why don't people get that Autozone employees are essential workers. Of course you'd be tested.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #208 on: May 19, 2020, 09:46:03 AM »
I was recently tested for Covid antibodies. It was positive. Back in February I came down with flu-like symptoms and felt pretty off for about a week. Megadosing on vitamin C and zinc I recovered and feel fine.

If you get Covid and you are not sick already with something like diabetes, cancer, etc, it's no big deal. I've had influenza that was much, much worse- throwing up daily, having a cough like a dagger, delirium, etc.

What is the antibody test like, and where/how did you get it?  A couple weeks ago, I developed a fever, body aches, chills.  It came on very quickly, but also subsided very quickly.  It lasted about a half day.  Then, for the following week, I just felt sluggish, not hungry, headaches, etc.  I was tested after the fever, and the results were negative.  I asked asked the testing facility if I needed to get a second test, and they said no. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #209 on: May 19, 2020, 10:40:21 AM »

So, far three getbiggers:

Me, you, and Rob!
X

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #210 on: May 19, 2020, 10:50:11 AM »
So, far three getbiggers:

Me, you, and Rob!

Like he said....three big pussies.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #211 on: May 19, 2020, 11:54:58 AM »
What is the antibody test like, and where/how did you get it?  A couple weeks ago, I developed a fever, body aches, chills.  It came on very quickly, but also subsided very quickly.  It lasted about a half day.  Then, for the following week, I just felt sluggish, not hungry, headaches, etc.  I was tested after the fever, and the results were negative.  I asked asked the testing facility if I needed to get a second test, and they said no.

I got it at the local hospital here in Greenville, SC. I was told about it from a friend who works there - and it's available to the general public. It was a finger prick test. Easy as can be. I was told it takes about 4+ weeks to develop the antibodies so you might have not had time yet.

This virus came through a lot earlier than we were initially led to believe. My symptoms were: 1) massive fatigue suddenly, 2) shortness of breath, 3) body aches and 3) a sharp cough.  I also had an incredible appetite all of a sudden. Going as high as 4000 kcal a day! I couldn't believe it.

Anyways the bulk of symptoms passed in a week and I kept having relapses that lasted a day on and off for 3 more weeks.

This hits people uniquely - a friend was admitted to the hospital for 24 hours because his breathing got bad. He is a cyclist like me and his recovery was rapid. So I think if you are in good shape this is just an annoyance. If I had lung disease I think I'd be dead - just like the flu would kill you.

Twaddle

• Getbig V
« Reply #212 on: May 19, 2020, 12:08:31 PM »
I got it at the local hospital here in Greenville, SC. I was told about it from a friend who works there - and it's available to the general public. It was a finger prick test. Easy as can be. I was told it takes about 4+ weeks to develop the antibodies so you might have not had time yet.

This virus came through a lot earlier than we were initially led to believe. My symptoms were: 1) massive fatigue suddenly, 2) shortness of breath, 3) body aches and 3) a sharp cough.  I also had an incredible appetite all of a sudden. Going as high as 4000 kcal a day! I couldn't believe it.

Anyways the bulk of symptoms passed in a week and I kept having relapses that lasted a day on and off for 3 more weeks.

This hits people uniquely - a friend was admitted to the hospital for 24 hours because his breathing got bad. He is a cyclist like me and his recovery was rapid. So I think if you are in good shape this is just an annoyance. If I had lung disease I think I'd be dead - just like the flu would kill you.

Okay, quite possible my illness was not Covid.  I actually lost my appetite for about 4 days.  My fever, chills, aches, only lasted for about 5 hours, and then it was gone.  I must have just had a bug.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #213 on: May 19, 2020, 12:12:01 PM »
Okay, quite possible my illness was not Covid.  I actually lost my appetite for about 4 days.  My fever, chills, aches, only lasted for about 5 hours, and then it was gone.  I must have just had a bug.

I wouldn't be sure without an antibody test. This virus manifests itself in many ways apparently. I never had loss of taste or smell for example.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #214 on: May 19, 2020, 02:25:51 PM »

We are COVID19 brothers!!!
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #215 on: May 19, 2020, 02:56:20 PM »

Lucky you.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #216 on: May 19, 2020, 02:59:08 PM »
We are COVID19 brothers!!!

Whens your next test due?

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #217 on: May 19, 2020, 03:02:43 PM »
Lucky you.

Uncle Prime, I hope you do not get COVID19.
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #218 on: May 19, 2020, 03:09:29 PM »
Uncle Prime, I hope you do not get COVID19.

Can't say why, but I seriously doubt I will get COVID-19. If I do, my only underlying conditions are age and some mild allergies.

Finally got a crown installed today. It is to protect a cracked tooth from cracking more. The tooth was prepared and the crown made before the Pandemic. Several weeks ago the temporary crown broke, but it wasn't considered an emergency. The dentist and her assistant were suited up like space aliens.

B_B_C

• Getbig IV
  • change is the lot of all
« Reply #219 on: May 19, 2020, 03:11:25 PM »
Can't say why, but I seriously doubt I will get COVID-19. If I do, my only underlying conditions are age and some mild allergies.

Finally got a crown installed today. It is to protect a cracked tooth from cracking more. The tooth was prepared and the crown made before the Pandemic. Several weeks ago the temporary crown broke, but it wasn't considered an emergency. The dentist and her assistant were suited up like space aliens.
I thought this site had you crowned ago
c

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #220 on: May 19, 2020, 03:15:18 PM »

When I got tested today, the lady was practically wearing a hazmat suit.
X

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #221 on: May 19, 2020, 03:21:01 PM »
Lucky you.

Strong immune system - based on a lifestyle of no drinking, no smoking, no drug use,  regular aerobic exercise, a balanced diet and 8 hours of sleep a night. I guess that is luck, haha.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #222 on: May 19, 2020, 03:27:22 PM »
Strong immune system - based on a lifestyle of no drinking, no smoking, no drug use,  regular aerobic exercise, a balanced diet and 8 hours of sleep a night. I guess that is luck, haha.

You are both lucky and smart. 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #223 on: May 22, 2020, 08:04:30 AM »
My COVID19 results from Tuesday came back and its........ NEGATIVE!!

I have to get tested again tomorrow! Here's hoping another negative!!
X

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #224 on: May 22, 2020, 08:07:57 AM »
Very good news.