Author Topic: What is your gym persona?????????????????????  (Read 6831 times)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
Re: What is your gym persona?????????????????????
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2006, 08:41:05 AM »
he will respond with one of his lame stories about fucking his 23 year old girl freind Daughter..
Haa haa...

Go to the picture/members board. He replied to one of my posts that he is confident and not conceited. Check out the jabs he through me just because I told the dam truth about his stupid posts. Unreal.

PB

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2006, 08:45:03 AM »
Old_Rooster is the older always tanned creepy guy that has no other life outside of the gym.  Nothing else matters to him, the gym cost him his marriage and family etc...he has thousands  of muscle magazines and eats food out of plastic containers, he always smells of tanning cream and protein farts -  always dressed in gym atire...etc....

Every gym has these guys and I find it so hilarious.  It's like they live there.  They read the paper between sets, wear their 80's gym clothing, never make any real gains (just stay the same). 
Motherboy (the band).

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2006, 08:46:00 AM »
Every gym has these guys and I find it so hilarious.  It's like they live there.  They read the paper between sets, wear their 80's gym clothing, never make any real gains (just stay the same). 

LOL!! I see guys reading the paper all the time at my gym!!
just push some weight!

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2006, 08:46:22 AM »
Go to the picture/members board. He replied to one of my posts that he is confident and not conceited. Check out the jabs he through me just because I told the dam truth about his stupid posts. Unreal.

PB

Haa haa - yes I read all those posts...........funny stuff....he's maybe going senile already....
Posting a pic of his daughter and lying that he is her boyfriend is mental and sickening...
K

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2006, 08:48:47 AM »

with their 5 mins rest between each set....haa haa
K

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2006, 08:58:39 AM »
Suck in that gut fat ass!
I cam loose my gut, but you can't do a damn thing about those things you call legs!......... hahahahahaha!  another 160lb nerd with ''abs" ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2006, 09:02:49 AM »
I cam loose my gut, but you can't do a damn thing about those things you call legs!......... hahahahahaha!  another 160lb nerd with ''abs" ::)
hahahahaha, but Superstar, "old rooster" claims to have squatted 550, are you saying he's lying?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2006, 09:06:05 AM »
hahahahaha, but Superstar, "old rooster" claims to have squatted 550, are you saying he's lying?
yes! and he's a skinny nerd!....but he does suck a mean dick though!

seriously 550LBs! are you serious?

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2006, 09:16:55 AM »

What is your gym persona??

I don't go to a gym.
Ron: "I am lazy."

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2006, 09:29:28 AM »
There's some overlap with the saggy coots lurking around the showers. :-\  Old cock probably spends hours between the sauna & shower areas.

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #60 on: December 15, 2006, 09:30:10 AM »
But see I doubt that works when you say it because the guy looks at you and realizes a 13 year old punk that weighs 127 soaking wet doesn't know shit about bodybuilding.

Yeah you tell him! Also tell him how best to get into bed with a 12 year old girl as at least if he was 13 he would be close enough in age to not make it a crime scumbag.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #61 on: December 15, 2006, 09:40:09 AM »

I don't go to a gym.
dont lie yes you do you go everyday..

someones got to clean the bathrooms ;D
p

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #62 on: December 15, 2006, 09:42:53 AM »
I'm known for my intensity. People most likely think I'm either a nutjob or a show off. I don't know what they say about me, but I know they're talking.

I'm very friendly though. I have good friends there and I don't look down on anyone. I'm always willing to help people out and give them advice. I actually enjoy helping others and it shows.
~

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #63 on: December 15, 2006, 09:54:10 AM »
dont lie yes you do you go everyday..
someones got to clean the bathrooms ;D

That's what Mexicans are for.
Ron: "I am lazy."

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: December 15, 2006, 10:03:26 AM »
I'am the guy that when you smell something that died, you will see me close by.

I'am the guy that walks away from the machine and goes "that was my last set" no matter who askes me if they want to work in.

I'am the guy that insulted that skinny dude squating 450 for 4 inches, and he challenged me to do the same and I dropped the weight and blew out my knees.

I'm the guy that everyone looks at and say's, "he only wears shorts all the time because of his ripped calves."  And they are right.

I'am the dude that carries sanitizer everywhere and washes his hands after each set.

I'am the dude that spits his chew in the urinal when he's pissing.  "I keep forgetting"

I'am the dude that drives 20 minutes to a gym that actually has some chicks.

I'am the dude that fly's a cessna to Golds Venice just to catch a pump with some serious bodybuilders, and goes to the omellate parlor (sic) to eat a breakfast just to jog to the promenade in santa monica and fly back to vegas again.

Most are all show no go!

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
« Reply #65 on: December 15, 2006, 11:23:45 AM »
I'am the guy that when you smell something that died, you will see me close by.
I'am the guy that walks away from the machine and goes "that was my last set" no matter who askes me if they want to work in.
I'am the guy that insulted that skinny dude squating 450 for 4 inches, and he challenged me to do the same and I dropped the weight and blew out my knees.
I'm the guy that everyone looks at and say's, "he only wears shorts all the time because of his ripped calves."  And they are right.
I'am the dude that carries sanitizer everywhere and washes his hands after each set.
I'am the dude that spits his chew in the urinal when he's pissing.  "I keep forgetting"
I'am the dude that drives 20 minutes to a gym that actually has some chicks.
I'am the dude that fly's a cessna to Golds Venice just to catch a pump with some serious bodybuilders, and goes to the omellate parlor (sic) to eat a breakfast just to jog to the promenade in santa monica and fly back to vegas again.
Other than your interesting use of apostrophes, you sound like a perfect training partner.

I'm the guy who spends 15 minutes checking out the girls in the gym getting my T-levels up before having to take a dump whereby I disappear into the toilet stall for 15 minutes and check my Fantasy Football team stats, whereby I emerge from the men's room and spend 15 minutes distracting serious lifters from their sets by cracking wise, whereupon I realize that I've only got 15 minutes left to train, so I skip the warmup, load up 315, do a few presses and pulls and then head home, In other words, I train just like the pros.

Special "Brutal Workout Techniques of the Pros" Ed

BigNationRadio.com

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #66 on: December 15, 2006, 11:34:20 AM »

I could probably open a gym in my area with a couple of stationary bikes and a USA TODAY subscription (the newspaper being the  most important part).
Motherboy (the band).

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #67 on: December 15, 2006, 11:37:34 AM »
Recently paroled killer who will stab you without reason or remorse. But I'm working to improve.
a

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: December 15, 2006, 12:59:03 PM »
I am the young cocky smartass who slags everyone tho really has a lot of respect. just messer i guess.

vinnyvee

• Getbig IV
  • Dorian never bitched, he just shut em up!
« Reply #69 on: December 15, 2006, 01:13:51 PM »
i'm known as the funny, sarcastic gym bully who makes fun of skinny guys, weak guys, old people, dorks who think they're strong, guys who wear tank tops and cut off shirts with no muscles, hahaha, what is your persona?

I'd have to say I'm the guy that after removing baggy shirt revealing tank underneath is the guy you find yourself going..."Damn" Then as much as you'd really like to poke fun of the said tank I'm wearing you decide against it and proceed on to someone else much more your liking. Or should I say ability..??? 8)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: December 15, 2006, 01:15:57 PM »
I'd have to say I'm the guy that after removing baggy shirt revealing tank underneath is the guy you find yourself going..."Damn" Then as much as you'd really like to poke fun of the said tank I'm wearing you decide against it and proceed on to someone else much more your liking. Or should I say ability..??? 8)
my God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you must be HUGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #71 on: December 15, 2006, 03:27:59 PM »
I could probably open a gym in my area with a couple of stationary bikes and a USA TODAY subscription (the newspaper being the  most important part).

lol that would be hysterical!!
just push some weight!