|Cover Stories: Arnold 60th Birthday Special
- Arnold: The First 60 Years
Part one of a two part series begins with 15 year old Arnold feeding the beast in a dank, dungeonlike gym in Graz, Austria, and follows his meteoric rise through the sport of bodybuilding to the doorstep of Hollywood.
- The Complete Arnold
Train like Arnold! We've compiled the best advice on training, intensity and focus from years of the "Ask Arnold" column and condensed it into one explosive feature. You might grow just reading it.
- Full of Life
We went to the men who knew him best - his training partners and fellow competitors - to get this portrait of the greatest bodybuilder on Earth.
- 60 Years of Covers
Follow the evolution of Arnold has we knew him in the muscle mags.
|Training & Fitness
- Push, Pull, Grow
The classic push/pull split is a simple and effective routine that ha been around as long as man has been moving rocks. We've tweaked it just enough to give you a no brainer mass building, strength enhancing workout.
- Precision Pecs
Building a bigger, thicker chest with grade-A meat means working the entire pectoral complex. Our workout gets into the nooks and crannies for a complete pec pump.
- Phil of the Future
For a back as big and strong as Phil heath's, follow this routine. But don't be surprised when people begin heaping expectations on it.
- 25 Ways to Improve Your Workouts
Efficiency. Strength. Time. Energy. To get the most of these essential workout qualities and more, take our results driven advice.
|Nutrition and Supplements
- Protein Face-Off
We took the four heavyweight proteins - whey, soy, egg white and casein - gloved them up and let them go at it. The last one standing will be the gram for gram champion.
- Catabolic Control
Maximizing muscle growth and minimizing muscle breakdown is pretty much every gym rat's purpose in life. To do it consistently, use these three supplements.
- Training Notebook
- One-Minute Lesson: Big Foot
- Strength Lab: Revenge of the Smith
- Get it Right: Reverse Grip Bench Press
- Power and Strength: High Bar vs. Low Bar Squat
- Pullout: M&F Personal Trainer: Abs on Assignment
- Kinesiology: Reverse Hamstring Curl
- Nutrition Notebook
- Man Made Meal: Ginger Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
- Go Nuts: Get Cracking
- Ask the Expert: Eat to get more sleep
- Cow Belly: Milk your Ab Fat
- Editorial: By Peter McGough
- Perspective: By Joe Weider
- Feedback/Success Stories:
- Big Time: Edited by Mark Thorpe
- Gunner's Athletic Department: By Gunnar Peterson
- The Edge: Edited by Jim Stoppani, PhD
- Ask Arnold: By Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
- The Marketplace:
- Next Month: