Author Topic: are we all racist to some degree?  (Read 6588 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: are we all racist to some degree?
« Reply #75 on: February 06, 2020, 07:03:11 AM »
that's correct
for you maybe.. 90% of what you see on the daily by a certain race is how they are.
p

ilalin

• Getbig IV
  • Боже правде
« Reply #76 on: February 06, 2020, 07:07:34 AM »
i wish i could be serbian

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 06, 2020, 10:20:05 AM »
so, you dont mind what race your neighbours are and you live in an almost white neighbourhood?
Why dont you move to an ethnic majority area, you can get a better house for your money, free up some cash?
We all know the answer to that.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 06, 2020, 10:22:27 AM »
We all know the answer to that.
Yep, but he wont give it.. :-\

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #79 on: February 06, 2020, 10:30:33 AM »
Everyone is racist more or less by nature.

Go to a prison and you will see human true nature. Immediately people will forum groups solely based on race.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: February 06, 2020, 10:32:41 AM »

Go to a prison and you will see human true nature. Immediately people will forum groups solely based on race.
I once worked with a guy who had been a "wigger" before going to prison and absolutely hated blacks afterwards.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #81 on: February 06, 2020, 10:36:47 AM »
I’m racist....to assholes!
T

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #82 on: February 06, 2020, 10:53:11 AM »

How very True - I wonder what the PC Thinking Liberal Leftists Have To Say About that.

Megalodon

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: February 06, 2020, 10:54:27 AM »
British English Teacher in China teaching Chinese students discusses Chinese attitudes about race:

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 06, 2020, 11:10:13 AM »
this is a middle to upper class community

E

Yes it is.

Cost of living index:   West Linn - 139; Oregon -118; U.S. - 100

Median household income:  $89,806 - 62% higher than the US average

Median home value:   $397,500 - 115% higher than the US average

Home ownership:   77% - 21% higher than the US average

School test scores:   75% - 52% higher than the US average; Student teacher ratio - 22:1 - 35% higher than the US average (quality education is one of the main draws)

Total crime:    958 per 100K people - 63% lower than the US average

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 06, 2020, 11:20:39 AM »
so, you dont mind what race your neighbours are and you live in an almost white neighbourhood?
Why dont you move to an ethnic majority area, you can get a better house for your money, free up some cash?

A. I don't need a better house.

B. I don't need to  free up some cash.

When My wife and I were just starting out in Portland. OR at 22 we bought our first home in a low income (black) neighborhood, where we were decidedly in the minority. As our finances improved, we sold our home and moved to better and better neighborhoods. I believe this is "the American way", as they say.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #86 on: February 06, 2020, 11:22:26 AM »
A. I don't need a better house.

B. I don't need to  free up some cash.

When My wife and I were just starting out in Portland. OR at 22 we bought our first home in a low income (black) neighborhood, where we were decidedly in the minority. As our finances improved, we sold our home and moved to better and better neighborhoods. I believe this is "the American way", as they say.

hahah fucking hell, just admit it FFS

You moved away from the blacks when you could afford it..

Stop pretending..

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 06, 2020, 11:30:30 AM »
Racism is as natural as breathing. If someone claims to be completely non racist then they are either a liar or someone who is an idiot that lacks any common sense.

At the same time someone who thinks everyone that is the same colour as them is okay or preferential in their books is equally as big an idiot.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: February 06, 2020, 11:30:55 AM »
hahah fucking hell, just admit it FFS

You moved away from the blacks when you could afford it..

Stop pretending..

Where is the pretense? As I said at the start of this thread, anyone who can afford to live where I live is welcome to be my neighbor. It is not racist to better one-self.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 06, 2020, 11:37:31 AM »
Racism is as natural as breathing. If someone claims to be completely non racist then they are either a liar or someone who is an idiot that lacks any common sense.

At the same time someone who thinks anyone that is the same colour as them is okay or preferential in their books is equally as big an idiot.

This is correct. By in large, people gravitate to others who in someway are like themselves. It's the basis of tribalism. Humans are naturally suspicious of what we don't know.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: February 06, 2020, 11:40:42 AM »
Where is the pretense? As I said at the start of this thread, anyone who can afford to live where I live is welcome to be my neighbor. It is not racist to better one-self.

Seriously, you are trying to convince people here that you live in an almost whole white neighbourhood because you got richer and it had nothing to do with your choice of neighbours.
After all, you did say you moved to better neighbourhoods when you could afford it, tell me why were they "better" neighbourhoods?

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: February 06, 2020, 11:41:31 AM »
This is correct. By in large, people gravitate to others who in someway are like themselves. It's the basis of tribalism. Humans are naturally suspicious of what we don't know.

thats exactly why you gravitated to a white neighbourhood.

Ta...

Fortress

• Getbig V
« Reply #92 on: February 06, 2020, 11:45:58 AM »
I once worked with a guy who had been a "wigger" before going to prison and absolutely hated blacks afterwards.

Yet, in American History X (the first half being a favourite of mine), Norton’s character emerges from prison a reformed, non-racist feller. In the joint he’d befriended some nappy-ass kneegah.

Yeah, okay.  ::)

Any white exposed to this type of chocolate face for any length of time will have his racist tendencies amplified to the power of one million.

In real life, Edward’s character would have been more Nazi than even (the great) Hitler upon his regained freedom.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2020, 11:56:59 AM »
Yet, in American History X (the first half being a favourite of mine), Norton’s character emerges from prison a reformed, non-racist feller. In the joint he’d befriended some nappy-ass kneegah.

Any white exposed to this type of chocolate face for any length of time will have his racist tendencies amplified to the power of one million.

In real life, Edward’s character would have been more Nazi than even (the great) Hitler upon his regained freedom.
I know.  In every Hollywood movie the black criminal/prisoner is as virtuous as the day is long.  A few years ago in the movie 3 Billboards Outside Ebbing Missouri the few black people in the town are law abiding, intelligent, innocent people constantly harassed and beaten by toothless, racist, bigoted, low IQ white people.  The reality is that those black people would be much safer in that all white town than they ever would be in a black ghetto. How many people actually believe this shit they create?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #94 on: February 06, 2020, 12:08:21 PM »
thats exactly why you gravitated to a white neighbourhood.

Ta...

So, being able to afford a better home in a neighborhood with more amenities and much better schools has nothing to do with why people move up? Sorry, if this is something your still trying to accomplish. You seem hostile, are you envious?

The 1.5% Africian Americans who are my neighbors are as well off or better off than I am. They moved here because they could afford to, just like me.

No, Trailblazer, LaMarcus Aldridge is not selling his house in West Linn, OR (At least he wasn't in 2015)

Jusuf Nurkic's House in West Linn, OR (Google Maps) (He's from Bosnia and he isn't African American)

Nate McMillan (African American) moved in and out of a 6,200 square foot house with custom iron finishes in West Linn's gated Le Chevalier neighborhood.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: February 06, 2020, 01:11:52 PM »

i wish i was a NATO pilot in 1999   ;D

balzac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #96 on: February 06, 2020, 01:34:17 PM »

galeniko approved...  :D

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #97 on: February 06, 2020, 02:01:36 PM »

it seemed like that movie wanted to send a message that racism is wrong, and then they ended it with edward furlong's character being shot in the school bathroom by the black kid

what was the deal with that?

E
E

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #98 on: February 06, 2020, 02:06:24 PM »
it seemed like that movie wanted to send a message that racism is wrong, and then they ended it with edward furlong's character being shot in the school bathroom by the black kid

what was the deal with that?

E

The message was, Neeguls are bad, but some (you meet in prison folding laundry) are ok!

Q

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: February 06, 2020, 02:10:33 PM »
So, being able to afford a better home in a neighborhood with more amenities and much better schools has nothing to do with why people move up? Sorry, if this is something your still trying to accomplish. You seem hostile, are you envious?

The 1.5% Africian Americans who are my neighbors are as well off or better off than I am. They moved here because they could afford to, just like me.

No, Trailblazer, LaMarcus Aldridge is not selling his house in West Linn, OR (At least he wasn't in 2015)

Jusuf Nurkic's House in West Linn, OR (Google Maps) (He's from Bosnia and he isn't African American)

Nate McMillan (African American) moved in and out of a 6,200 square foot house with custom iron finishes inneighborhood.

"my neighbours", fuck me thats a stretch of the word neighbour, neighbours are next door or people close to you