Author Topic: Dianabol or Winstrol?  (Read 30212 times)

Christo

• Getbig III
Dianabol or Winstrol?
« on: November 11, 2013, 01:01:04 PM »
What is better? dianabol or winstrol?

Purpose:

Gain muscles
Feel good experience
Libido increase
No prostate problems
No hair shedding

Which is better?

noway55

• Getbig II
Re: Dianabol or Winstrol?
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 01:36:58 PM »
Dbol by far. Not a big fan of winnie. Only thing i ever noticed from it was hair loss.

The gain muscle, feel good, and libido increase are pretty characteristic of dbol anyway.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2013, 01:47:19 PM »
Dianabol goes in your mouth

Winstrol goes in the trash

Hope that helps

Winny will boost libido but also destroy your joints and ligaments faster than you can blink. Use it when you absolutely do not work out, but then again you might pull something when having sex too... soo... its still probably going into the trash or toilette

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2013, 01:48:17 PM »
Dbol by far. Not a big fan of winnie. Only thing i ever noticed from it was hair loss.

The gain muscle, feel good, and libido increase are pretty characteristic of dbol anyway.
yes but also add the sides as a factor toxic and estro conversion

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2013, 01:50:08 PM »
Dbol gives me big strength gains fast but after 3-4 days of 40-50mg I start to get watery chest and midsection sucks bad .... I hate them but I have 100 left so I'll just trade them off later

Nicademus

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2013, 02:28:53 PM »
For me winstrol.  Keeps me lean, never had hair issues or joint problems, great strength increase.  Top 3 in my opinion.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2013, 03:14:23 PM »
I've heard of people taking a small amount to bind with SHBG to get more out of their roids

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2013, 03:45:46 PM »
What is better? dianabol or winstrol?

Purpose:

Gain muscles
Feel good experience
Libido increase
No prostate problems
No hair shedding

Which is better?

kinda stupid question,because:

ran on their own?this is stupid to do anyway.

and bc theyre both orals, you wont run those forever, the changes are short lived.

dianabol has heavy heavy estrogen conversion, i cant see why anyone find this a good drug, and its a liver toxic oral on top of that.

winstrol is terrible on lipids, harsh on joints if lean(but so are most similar drugs) and is not very hair frendly.

ok to your questions:

gains:

gains?what you gain on dbol will be mostly water.you piss it out when the cycle is through.simple as that.it will not improve ones look, unless they run anti estrogens and have extremly clean diet.

on winstrol ,the gains will be real muscle,if diet is right.

the fatsos think on dbol you gain more muscle haha, but its just they dont know what the hell they doing, they cant tell bloof and muscle apart.they delude themselves into thinking the dbol bloof is muscle.

weight gain(note i say weight gain)will be 5 times more on dbol.all water.

-feel good experience?

wtf?this is some disbelief from the steroid handbook.feel good experience , fucking hell , the mental doctors the best in the field havent figured this out, but bbuilders fatsos dbol eaters have the mental happyness figured out.i suggest apply for noble rice or soemthing ::)

libido increase, id say winstrol is superior.

no prostate problems?ah this is cute,what else do you want along with that?maybe a free villa with sea sight on spanish coast?
realize that steroids are not very healthy.

hair shedding, both can be terrible.

i see estrogen issues wasnt asked about.dbol will turn you into an estrogen bomb.

however winny can turn you into estrogen bomb when you come off of it.

they both have their purposebest used int his way.dbol as pre workout boost and nothing else.

winstrol maybe for the last weeks of contest prep, making it obsolte for the fatties who never get leaner than 8% in their life.

n

a_pupil

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 11, 2013, 04:29:50 PM »
try each one for 4 weeks and see which one works better on you

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2013, 05:01:20 PM »

and bc theyre both orals, you wont run those forever, the changes are short lived.

dianabol has heavy heavy estrogen conversion, i cant see why anyone find this a good drug, and its a liver toxic oral on top of that.

winstrol is terrible on lipids, harsh on joints if lean(but so are most similar drugs) and is not very hair frendly.

ok to your questions:

gains:

gains?what you gain on dbol will be mostly water.you piss it out when the cycle is through.simple as that.it will not improve ones look, unless they run anti estrogens and have extremly clean diet.

the fatsos think on dbol you gain more muscle haha, but its just they dont know what the hell they doing, they cant tell bloof and muscle apart.they delude themselves into thinking the dbol bloof is muscle.

-feel good experience?

wtf?this is some disbelief from the steroid handbook.feel good experience , fucking hell , the mental doctors the best in the field havent figured this out, but bbuilders fatsos dbol eaters have the mental happyness figured out.i suggest apply for noble rice or soemthing ::)

no prostate problems?ah this is cute,what else do you want along with that?maybe a free villa with sea sight on spanish coast?

i see estrogen issues wasnt asked about.dbol will turn you into an estrogen bomb.

they both have their purposebest used int his way.dbol as pre workout boost and nothing else.

winstrol maybe for the last weeks of contest prep, making it obsolte for the fatties who never get leaner than 8% in their life.

Every time I've ran dbol, I've kept everything. Even when I ran it solo a few times and then come completely off steroids. My weight went down but I looked the same. It's also makes me feel amazing and as you say is great pre workout
I train very heavy as a strength athlete and most people I talk to have said the same, if you're going after strength and do high volume low rep work you will build good solid muscle on dbol with little extra glycogen retention to piss away when you come off. Just another perspective really

galeniko

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: November 11, 2013, 05:16:10 PM »
nah comeone, nobody keeps all muscle gains wehn coming off juice.lol.

keep weight is poosible, but body composition wont be the same.

i mean this would mean gear makes no difference over natty, and therefor be moot
n

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: November 11, 2013, 06:49:29 PM »
nah comeone, nobody keeps all muscle gains wehn coming off juice.lol.

keep weight is poosible, but body composition wont be the same.

i mean this would mean gear makes no difference over natty, and therefor be moot

It wasn't noticeable at all. I took 40mg a day for 6 weeks.
For PCT, my balls were OK- so I ran some adex to keep estrogen low for 4 weeks as well as some Androstdiendione. I also took some GHRP2 5x a day
Essentially I just kept IGF-1 as high as possible and as low as possible. I gained 6kg and kept 5 and looked better after the 4 weeks really

I know this was a very low dose cycle, it was my first lol. I just disagree with dianabol being all water. It is a very popular steroid among weightlifters that need to stay inside a certain weight class

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: November 12, 2013, 12:19:38 PM »

ok to your questions:

gains:

-feel good experience?

But Winstrol has typically dht related issues and Dbol not.
Because my BF is oppr 18% is dbol a good choice for me.

I have a breast injury and i want to recover quick without prostate problems/libido problems and hairloss so which choise of the 2 are the best for me?

Thanks in advance

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2013, 08:54:27 PM »
But Winstrol has typically dht related issues and Dbol not.
Because my BF is oppr 18% is dbol a good choice for me.

I have a breast injury and i want to recover quick without prostate problems/libido problems and hairloss so which choise of the 2 are the best for me?

Thanks in advance
d bol, this is not even up for debate. Injury and recover go hand and hand with test and dbol, builds muscle, repairs and strength are what d bol do.

winny on a injury is suicide, it dries you, not good, also I only suggest winny in the single digit bodyfats levels to harden you up at your last stage, that is it, do not recommend for building muscle or strength.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #14 on: November 15, 2013, 09:19:25 PM »
^Dude you run some high ass doses of everything and anything lmao... all the time. Not sure if sometimes just trolling  ;D No matter how huge you might be. You one crazy sob.

To the 18% bf dude... no matter what you run you're still fat... clean up your diet and juice keep it simple..

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #15 on: November 15, 2013, 09:45:24 PM »
^Dude you run some high ass doses of everything and anything lmao... all the time. Not sure if sometimes just trolling  ;D No matter how huge you might be. You one crazy sob.

To the 18% bf dude... no matter what you run you're still fat... clean up your diet and juice keep it simple..
:D

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: November 16, 2013, 06:12:01 AM »
I much prefer dbol

been running about 150-200/day winstrol for the past week and today was tricep-day, HOLY FUCK did my elbows hurt. felt like my tri's were 'grinding' and brittle when doing overhead extentions... hurt so bad had to stop at 120lbs.. skull crushers were even more embarrassing... using a 1/3 of my usual weight.

What the fuck: 150-200 mg winstrol per day???!!! :o :o
Why not anavar?

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: November 16, 2013, 06:12:51 AM »
I much prefer dbol

been running about 150-200/day winstrol for the past week and today was tricep-day, HOLY FUCK did my elbows hurt. felt like my tri's were 'grinding' and brittle when doing overhead extentions... hurt so bad had to stop at 120lbs.. skull crushers were even more embarrassing... using a 1/3 of my usual weight.

Poor organs.. :P

Christo

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: November 16, 2013, 06:14:52 AM »
well, I've cut my test down to about about 2g/wk.. maybe 1.5.. and tren down to about 600.. started the methyltrienolone at 1mg twice a day along with winstrol at 75-100mg twice a day... i'll continue this for another 3-4weeks... then it's back to DBOL!!! (I may take a couple weeks 'off', with just a gram of test), and 4g enanthate and 2g deca for another 12 weeks or so... dbol will be at 100-200mg/day. (100mg on non-training days, and 200 on training days with 100mg being pre-workout).... shit, I forgot about the TNE.. probably run 3g of enanthate then I guess, with 100mg TNE preworkout.

You are kiddin :P

Conker

• Getbig IV
  • looks like you went for the overcooked potato look
« Reply #19 on: November 16, 2013, 11:34:24 AM »
I find both pretty crappy. Legit Anavar is where it's at with orals IMO but of course you have pay the $ for that.

pjtolken

• Getbig I
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2013, 09:40:34 AM »
It wasn't noticeable at all. I took 40mg a day for 6 weeks.
For PCT, my balls were OK- so I ran some adex to keep estrogen low for 4 weeks as well as some Androstdiendione. I also took some GHRP2 5x a day
Essentially I just kept IGF-1 as high as possible and as low as possible. I gained 6kg and kept 5 and looked better after the 4 weeks really

I know this was a very low dose cycle, it was my first lol. I just disagree with dianabol being all water. It is a very popular steroid among weightlifters that need to stay inside a certain weight class

it was stupid of you to run Dbol only for your first cycle and even dumber to run a PH during your "PCT" which wouldnt even make it a PCT because you never recovered.

Good job.

OTHstrong

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Jasher
« Reply #21 on: November 17, 2013, 01:15:59 PM »
I find both pretty crappy. Legit Anavar is where it's at with orals IMO but of course you have pay the $ for that.
dbol is great pre workout above 10% bodyfat

anadrol is great pre workout below 10%

anavar is good daily in larger doses while dieting (since it is weak)

and winy is good in large dose burst for 2 weeks only before the intended day outlined to look your best.

oni

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: November 17, 2013, 04:49:59 PM »
it was stupid of you to run Dbol only for your first cycle and even dumber to run a PH during your "PCT" which wouldnt even make it a PCT because you never recovered.

Good job.

Why was it stupid? I got exactly the results I wanted. My t-levels after the cycle were in the low 900's and my estrogen was well within range
Go fuck yourself

randy841

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: November 17, 2013, 08:17:50 PM »
Like comparing apples and oranges.

Try both and find out.

If you're fat - get fatter on the dbol.

If you're are lean <13% - go with winstrol

noway55

• Getbig II
« Reply #24 on: November 20, 2013, 02:44:08 PM »
yes but also add the sides as a factor toxic and estro conversion

i don't think toxicity is really that big an issue unless you ran on running them at extremely high dosages or for really long periods of time. in any case, i definitely feel worse on winny than on dbol