Author Topic: Will never cycle again without masteron!  (Read 227343 times)

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
Will never cycle again without masteron!
« on: September 23, 2011, 03:27:16 PM »
Just thought I would let you guys know how well masteron has worked for me this summer. I basically wanted to do a re-comp cycle with sustanon and masteron. I wanted to loose bf gain some lean muscle and keep the bloat to a minimum. Cycles prior to this one anything over 300mg of test was giving me a double chin with bad estro sides.

This time around I really got my diet in check. I lost at least 5% bodyfat and I have nice veins coming in all over my shoulders arms and chest.
My delts even have  a little bit of a cap to them not sure if that's from the masteron or test.

I started cycle of with 150mg eod of masteron. I didn't run any test for the first two weeks. This allowed me to get my estrogen under control while I was getting use to my diet. I really hardened up in these two weeks. The  next few weeks I added 1 amp of human grade sustanon ew. I started to fill out nicely and really felt awesome. I increased the test dose 2 amps ew and then finally 3. I was able to lower my masteron dose to 100mg eod. I don't have the fat moon face or any estro sides this time around. I felt and looked my best this summer. I mixed in a little bit of dbol every so often to keep things interesting.

Masteron is an awesome compound! It really helped me lean down. Gave me extra horsepower in the gym. It really bring the vascularity out! If you're one of those guys that has a hard time running a decent amount of test because of bloat give masteron a try. And lean out a little bit before you add the test. I will include masteron in all my cycles from now on even if it's a small dose. My body can't handle tren I think masteron is the next best thing.

People say it's an overrated compound maybe they're not getting the real thing. It beats taking ais everyday they never worked well for me.
Next cycle I want to try test, deca, and masteron. I've never used deca before.

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Will never cycle again without masteron!
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2011, 03:42:18 PM »
Masteron is great stuff.  Test+mast is the best stack if you are going to be having a lot of sex.  nothing beats those two compounds together for that. 

nosleep

• Getbig IV
  • INJECT NOW. LAUGH LATER.
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2011, 10:47:41 PM »
SHIT WAS FUCKING FANTASTIC.TOOK 50MG M-W-F-S.

IT MADE MY HAIR LINE RECEDE A BIT BUT NOW EVEN 12 DAYS REMOVED FROM IT,ITS FINE AND GROWING STRONG AGAIN.THAT'D BE WHY ID NEVER USE IT CONSTANTLY...BUT IN TERMS OF BODYBUILDING EFFECTS YEAH AWESOME, LIBIDO WISE TOO.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

LittleJ

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 11:35:40 PM »
How does it help sex?

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2011, 12:14:55 AM »
Never tried it man....im thinking of trying it this upcomming spring..

Is it expensive? what brand where you running?

Rickyboy

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 01:28:09 AM »
Just thought I would let you guys know how well masteron has worked for me this summer. I basically wanted to do a re-comp cycle with sustanon and masteron. I wanted to loose bf gain some lean muscle and keep the bloat to a minimum. Cycles prior to this one anything over 300mg of test was giving me a double chin with bad estro sides.

This time around I really got my diet in check. I lost at least 5% bodyfat and I have nice veins coming in all over my shoulders arms and chest.
My delts even have  a little bit of a cap to them not sure if that's from the masteron or test.

I started cycle of with 150mg eod of masteron. I didn't run any test for the first two weeks. This allowed me to get my estrogen under control while I was getting use to my diet. I really hardened up in these two weeks. The  next few weeks I added 1 amp of human grade sustanon ew. I started to fill out nicely and really felt awesome. I increased the test dose 2 amps ew and then finally 3. I was able to lower my masteron dose to 100mg eod. I don't have the fat moon face or any estro sides this time around. I felt and looked my best this summer. I mixed in a little bit of dbol every so often to keep things interesting.

Masteron is an awesome compound! It really helped me lean down. Gave me extra horsepower in the gym. It really bring the vascularity out! If you're one of those guys that has a hard time running a decent amount of test because of bloat give masteron a try. And lean out a little bit before you add the test. I will include masteron in all my cycles from now on even if it's a small dose. My body can't handle tren I think masteron is the next best thing.

People say it's an overrated compound maybe they're not getting the real thing. It beats taking ais everyday they never worked well for me.
Next cycle I want to try test, deca, and masteron. I've never used deca before.

How many cals were you taking a day? How much cardio did you do?

whitewidow

« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2011, 02:59:43 AM »
Masteron(drostanolone propionate) is the shit. I wouldnt take it unless your 6% BF or less otherwise you wont see how magic this drug really is. Its definately one of those finishing touch steroids but I think it is a very important compound especially if you compete. I think Using masteron propionate 100-200 everyday for last 4 weeks of a cycle is the way to go. very underrated compound. masteron stacked with some trenbolone 100mg ed Test prop 100mg ed and some halotestin tablets 30-50mg daily and you will be rock hard with veins running through your ass! always use
masteron propionate. Masteron enanthate is a waste-IMO. say what you want about the old british dragon but their first few runs of masteron propionate were the shit! dosed right on point and made with 98% pure raw material.

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 24, 2011, 09:11:21 AM »
I DO NOT THINK U HAVE TO BE 6% OR BELOW...IT WORKS GREAT ON GUYS WITH HIGH ESTRO(LIKE OP STATED).SO EVEN 10-12%,IT'LL HELP YOU GET TO 7-8 FASTER.

THIS 6% OR LESS I THINK IS A MYTH.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

claymore

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2011, 02:56:34 PM »
I DO NOT THINK U HAVE TO BE 6% OR BELOW...IT WORKS GREAT ON GUYS WITH HIGH ESTRO(LIKE OP STATED).SO EVEN 10-12%,IT'LL HELP YOU GET TO 7-8 FASTER.

THIS 6% OR LESS I THINK IS A MYTH.

Agreed

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: September 24, 2011, 03:04:31 PM »
Masteron(drostanolone propionate) is the shit. I wouldnt take it unless your 6% BF or less otherwise you wont see how magic this drug really is. Its definately one of those finishing touch steroids but I think it is a very important compound especially if you compete. I think Using masteron propionate 100-200 everyday for last 4 weeks of a cycle is the way to go. very underrated compound. masteron stacked with some trenbolone 100mg ed Test prop 100mg ed and some halotestin tablets 30-50mg daily and you will be rock hard with veins running through your ass! always use
masteron propionate. Masteron enanthate is a waste-IMO. say what you want about the old british dragon but their first few runs of masteron propionate were the shit! dosed right on point and made with 98% pure raw material.

Oh please this whole "finishing touch" compound stuff is complete and utter bullshit.  Steroids either work or they dont.  People said the same shit about Primo.  Until I actually tried HG primo at 600mg a week I used to believe them too.  Primo is FUCKING AWESOME!  I'll never not incorporate it into my cycle now.  Real primo is amazing.  Problem is most people probably who say the same shit that you do either aren't doing something right i.e. dieting, whatever or have bunk shit.  UG primo doesn't  even compare to the real Bayer shit I've used.  Masteron is not a  finsihing drug.  It may not work well about alone but in conjuction with other shit it's awesome.  Masteron and Anavar summer of 09 was amazing.....never been that shredded in my life.  Too bad all the anavar since then was fucking shitty underdosed UG crap. 

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: September 24, 2011, 10:07:26 PM »
Oh please this whole "finishing touch" compound stuff is complete and utter bullshit.  Steroids either work or they dont.  People said the same shit about Primo.  Until I actually tried HG primo at 600mg a week I used to believe them too.  Primo is FUCKING AWESOME!  I'll never not incorporate it into my cycle now.  Real primo is amazing.  Problem is most people probably who say the same shit that you do either aren't doing something right i.e. dieting, whatever or have bunk shit.  UG primo doesn't  even compare to the real Bayer shit I've used.  Masteron is not a  finsihing drug.  It may not work well about alone but in conjuction with other shit it's awesome.  Masteron and Anavar summer of 09 was amazing.....never been that shredded in my life.  Too bad all the anavar since then was fucking shitty underdosed UG crap. 

AGREED.I THINK ITS BETTER ACTUALLY IF UR A WATERY/ESTRO/FATTY IN THE HIGH SINGLES,LOW DOUBLES...IT'LL HELP YOU GET DRIER FASTER.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2011, 10:21:45 PM »
The cap on your delts is more to do with actualy having delts and low bf  % :D

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 24, 2011, 10:24:02 PM »
The cap on your delts is more to do with actualy having delts and low bf  % :D

YOU CANNOT DENY DRUGS HELP THE CAP LOOK THOUGH.

EVEN GH, MAINLY GH REALLY.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #13 on: September 24, 2011, 10:42:56 PM »
YOU CANNOT DENY DRUGS HELP THE CAP LOOK THOUGH.

EVEN GH, MAINLY GH REALLY.
Oh yes of course because drugs = more muscle  :D - but the lower bf% is what really makes it stand out.. thats why being lean makes you look bigger than you are

StanZoLOL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2011, 12:11:01 AM »
Good to hear. Just got hold of some Alpha Pharma Masterona. :D

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2011, 07:13:23 AM »
Mast Great Drug but not for those w/ MPB

I took ~350-400 mg/ week and kept me nice and dry at least  ;)

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2011, 09:03:06 AM »
Mast Great Drug but not for those w/ MPB

I took ~350-400 mg/ week and kept me nice and dry at least  ;)

FUNNY CAUSE NOBODY IN MY FAMILY HAS BALDNESS,BUT WHEN I USED MASTERON MY HAIRLINE WAS DEFINITELY RECEDING.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

CAPTAIN INSANO

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2011, 09:22:32 AM »
FUNNY CAUSE NOBODY IN MY FAMILY HAS BALDNESS,BUT WHEN I USED MASTERON MY HAIRLINE WAS DEFINITELY RECEDING.

YUP THAT DHT CRAWL RIGHT UP YOUR SPINE TO TOP OF YOUR HEAD AND THIN HAIRS  :-\  :-\ ALONG WITH TRENBOLONA

nosleep

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2011, 09:29:32 AM »
YUP THAT DHT CRAWL RIGHT UP YOUR SPINE TO TOP OF YOUR HEAD AND THIN HAIRS  :-\  :-\ ALONG WITH TRENBOLONA

AH FUCK.HAVENT USED THAT THEM THERE TRENBOLONA YET BUT WHEN I DO IM USING WITH SOME PROP AND MAST.

FUCKKK. I KNOW WHAT GETS MY HAIR GROWING THERE..SOME COCONUT OIL OVERNIGHT IN HAIR, SHAMPOO IN MORNING..AND THIS SHITTY SUPPLEMENT I BOUGHT 2 YEARS AGO CALLED TOCO-8.USED IT FOR 60 DAYS AND SHIT I HAD TO GET HAIR CUTS EVERY WEEK. DIDNT REALIZE ONCE I GOT OFF OF IT THAT MY HAIR GREW FAST.

WILL USE AGAIN THEN. CANT GO BALD.
MEDICATED BY STRANGO

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2011, 11:45:05 AM »
whenever i get serious about dieting down and get some money masteron will be used in high doses.

125mg mast ed
125mg tren ed
DNP 200 mg per day
and if money allows 10iu gh per day.

^ that cycle is worth thousands of dollars to aspiring bodybuilders..   given to you free of charge from tbombz..  :D

Lord of the Roidz

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2011, 12:10:12 PM »
whenever i get serious about dieting down and get some money masteron will be used in high doses.

125mg mast ed
125mg tren ed
DNP 200 mg per day
and if money allows 10iu gh per day.

^ that cycle is worth thousands of dollars to aspiring bodybuilders..   given to you free of charge from tbombz..  :D
The DNP is not needed, plus is toxic and can make one feel like crap. Why take something that makes you feel like shit ?Terrible advice. Have some discipline and actually diet..instead of taking a substance designed to kill bugs and be used in explosives.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2011, 02:28:04 PM »
The DNP is not needed, plus is toxic and can make one feel like crap. Why take something that makes you feel like shit ?Terrible advice. Have some discipline and actually diet..instead of taking a substance designed to kill bugs and be used in explosives.
DNP IS NEEDED cuz i aint starvin myself biatch  ;D

lowkey9

• Getbig II
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2011, 04:34:28 PM »

200mg dnp will have very little sides, just a tiny bit of sweating and lethargy, that's all.  The crazy sides you hear about from dnp are from 500mg+ ed.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2011, 04:38:08 PM »
Masteron and test is awesome! It's not just a finishing drug. Someone wrote that stupid profile years ago and people still parrot that information. I had terrible sides with tren. Masteron gives similar effects without the dramatic gain in lbm.

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2011, 08:52:31 PM »
DNP IS NEEDED cuz i aint starvin myself biatch  ;D

Have you done it before? If so how did it go?