Author Topic: Fat Panda - Calling you out! And apology!  (Read 120280 times)

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Re: Fat Panda - Calling you out! And apology!
« Reply #400 on: October 23, 2010, 02:36:27 PM »
guys, quick update

how many lbs down are panda and josh?
I

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #401 on: October 23, 2010, 02:36:41 PM »
Strange how "big" gay Al stopped posting when FatbitchtitsPanda started.......... :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #402 on: October 23, 2010, 02:37:33 PM »
guys, quick update

how many lbs down are panda and josh?
panda is actually up 48-56lbs...

bench

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #403 on: October 23, 2010, 02:38:51 PM »
Strange how "big" gay Al stopped posting when FatbitchtitsPanda started.......... :)

please you be the one who chaps my door   >:(
175lbs by 31st July

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #404 on: October 23, 2010, 02:39:34 PM »
Trust me fatty, you don't want me showing up on your doorstep. :)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #405 on: October 23, 2010, 02:40:14 PM »
yep .. it's seems so .. so .. I can totally admit when I'm wrong  :-[

There is someone who loves the sugarlaced foppy titted hairy musclebear

To be honest I sometimes have my doubts that he's real. Could be the longest running gimmick on the boards.

I remember many years ago I was a member of a stongman site and there was another member called Viking Power who claimed to be a great powerlifter and strongman competitor in the UK. He posted pics of himself and talked about all the meets he attended and had a great following on the board. One day around 2003 he mentioned that he had been training with former world's strongest man Jamie Reeves the previous weekend. Unlucky for him, Jimmy Thomson had been training with Reeves that past weekend and called him out on it. He emailed Jamie and asked if he know this guy called Viking Power. Turned out the guy was 17 years old and in a wheelchair. Reeves gym had collected money for a pc for him in 2001 and he created a fake personna on the web for him to live out his fantasies. Sad story really. He even had fellow member and former WSM competitor Grizzly Brown fooled who he actually supplied training tips to. After the exposure Grizzly died.

w8m8

« Reply #406 on: October 23, 2010, 02:40:32 PM »
person i have offended unwittingly like i did with w8m8.

boolshit you knew what you were saying and you did it again with a fcukin picture

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #407 on: October 23, 2010, 02:40:43 PM »
go back to using your gimmicks....this fatpanda account is getting boring......not as bad as your JT, taller accounts....but still boring..

bench

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #408 on: October 23, 2010, 02:48:47 PM »
::) seems like i have sent someone off the deep edge (who is so brave they remain anonymous   ::)

my work is clearly done.

within 2 months i have had josh threaten to kill me, had people so upset I've had 20 or so photoshops in my name, had people logging into other sites pretending to be me, had hundreds of posts and 30 or so threads made about me, had youtube videos made about me, and now i am under threat to have my photoshops and harassment of my employers and all because of what ?

i am on a diet hahahahahahahahahahahaha

or was it my giving as good as i got from gimmicks and haters here ? hahahahahaha

priceless.

now onto business - the tarfside oval address is mine, its a short distance away from hillington rd.

if anyone - AND I MEAN ANYONE wants to pay me a visit i would be extremely grateful for the chance to do to them what they plan to do to me.

i have a feeling it is josh that posted in that UK site, but perhaps pillowtalk or maybe some unknown person i have offended unwittingly like i did with w8m8.

either way whoever it is they are homo cowards whom if we ever meet i will be glad to end their life.

So you live in Scotlands version of a housing project ?  nice work  :D

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #409 on: October 23, 2010, 02:49:01 PM »
Old pic of diturbia and bench posted that bottom pic of your love child with "big" gay al in post 407.

Get your own material, douchebag. ::)

hahahaha look at the man love now  ;D

" my cankles will save you josh !!!! "
175lbs by 31st July

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #410 on: October 23, 2010, 02:50:52 PM »

its only temporary.

have you never had to move somewhere you didn't want to go because of a situation out of your hands, hmmm like arizona maybe ?
175lbs by 31st July

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #411 on: October 23, 2010, 02:52:16 PM »
go back to using your gimmicks....this fatpanda account is getting boring......not as bad as your JT, taller accounts....but still boring..

bench
JT is in TO, hopefully for good. FatrollsontheneckPanda should log off and focus on learning nutrition and weightlifting before posting again.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

unracked

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #412 on: October 23, 2010, 02:52:21 PM »
Probably better then his previous living arrangements on the streets of Scotland. Looks like welfare stepped in and helped obesepanda.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #413 on: October 23, 2010, 02:52:34 PM »
You have to admit that Panda is one tough nut to crack. The guy will not stop... ;D

That's the best part of the whole saga - it's like the Marvel Universe vs The Hulk - whoever loses, we (the spectators) win ;D

w8m8

« Reply #414 on: October 23, 2010, 02:54:18 PM »

sad ... you know that's a shopped picture

funny though .. yours are not .. and they're a million times more gross than anyone could make a fake chaos look like

oh and ...

tick tock

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #415 on: October 23, 2010, 02:54:43 PM »
JT is in TO, hopefully for good. FatrollsontheneckPanda should log off and focus on learning nutrition and weightlifting before posting again.

if i learn any more about nutrition and training i will become one with the universe.

you should maybe take your own advice judging from your recent posts in the nutrition board  ;D
That's the best part of the whole saga - it's like the Marvel Universe vs The Hulk - whoever loses, we (the spectators) win ;D

we all know who won that - the strongest one there is   ;)
175lbs by 31st July

unracked

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #416 on: October 23, 2010, 02:55:14 PM »
You have to admit that Panda is one tough nut to crack. The guy will not stop... ;D
Typical of someone who is mentally disturbed.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #417 on: October 23, 2010, 02:57:35 PM »
sad ... you know that's a shopped picture

funny though .. yours are not .. and they're a million times more gross than anyone could make a fake chaos look like

oh and ...

tick tock

hahahahahaha np josh's pic isn't photoshopped - he really look s that bad  ;D

tick tock tick tock - time marches onward yet still nobody knocks on my door. or do you mean something else ? like time until you finally end the pain ?
175lbs by 31st July

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #418 on: October 23, 2010, 03:00:20 PM »
You send the right special forces team in and glasgow will disappear overnight.. :D

you ever watch black hawk down ?

and LOL @ bayonnete's, I think a few  well placed commanche's and apache's would solve that little problem.
I think no army has ever defeated scottland because no army has ever been interested in scottland.. for one it's not a strategically important location..

Are you really that fuckin stupid ? Where do you think the majority of the UK's 225 nuclear warheads are located? We could blow the USA off the face of the planet. You could blow us off the planet too but we are far from defenceless. Your so called Special Forces would vanish too at the hands of the Black Watch who are the genuine best soldiers in the world. Your US soldiers are cowards who shoot anything that moves because they are constantly shitting themselves in Iraq and Afghanistan. The Scottish soldiers and respected and liked because they only shoot the bad guys. This is what 400 years of training will do.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #419 on: October 23, 2010, 03:00:35 PM »

That pic has more photoshop work than you've had chunky kitkats this week.

And it still looks better than yours!! Epic self ownage. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #420 on: October 23, 2010, 03:00:58 PM »

we all know who won that - the strongest one there is   ;)

Typical of someone who is mentally disturbed.

lol x3
O

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #421 on: October 23, 2010, 03:02:32 PM »
Are you really that fuckin stupid ? Where do you think the majority of the UK's 225 nuclear warheads are located? We could blow the USA off the face of the planet. You could blow us off the planet too but we are far from defenceless. Your so called Special Forces would vanish too at the hands of the Black Watch who are the genuine best soldiers in the world. Your US soldiers are cowards who shoot anything that moves because they are constantly shitting themselves in Iraq and Afghanistan. The Scottish soldiers and respected and liked because they only shoot the bad guys. This is what 400 years of training will do.

Cap EQ is Canadian, "big" gay Al. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #422 on: October 23, 2010, 03:03:07 PM »

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA no, just no......pretty funny line though.....even funnier because you actually believe it ;D

bench

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #423 on: October 23, 2010, 03:05:31 PM »

Funny how these foreign queers join together to support each other like little cowards.

Who the fuck is that conehead girl? I bet he has "this way up in case of rape" tatood on his arse.  And whats with the fat fucker posing in front of his mirror with his little macho tatoo?  These are the guys who are threatening Panda?    Ha Ha Ha  Ha ha!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG AL MCKECHNIE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #424 on: October 23, 2010, 03:07:22 PM »
Cap EQ is Canadian, "big" gay Al. ;)

Canadian?????  They are all either of Scottish or French decent. Either way he should not insult a Scotsman. ;D