Author Topic: Kai Greene NPC Coastal guest posing video - looking crazy  (Read 25651 times)

lesaucer

Re: Kai Greene NPC Coastal guest posing video - looking crazy
« Reply #75 on: August 31, 2010, 07:42:58 AM »
a monkey pose like a monkey

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #76 on: August 31, 2010, 07:50:16 AM »
I like kai ...but he is becoming more and more homo

dirty diana routine is one of the best ever ..the following became more and more HOMO !

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #77 on: August 31, 2010, 07:55:55 AM »
a monkey pose like a monkey

Animal (verbal) abuse post reported

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #78 on: August 31, 2010, 08:04:05 AM »
CRAZY=GAY?

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 31, 2010, 08:04:57 AM »

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2010, 08:22:44 AM »
Not much difference here...  ;D

do you also like to pull yer cock out at mens swim meets...the marathon where men might be shirtless......the local gym locker room....

wait...i just thought of this....do you get turned on by the smell of someone taking a shit in the bathroom that wafts its way into the locker room?   i mean 2 men having sex prolly almost ALWAYS smells like shit right? so you must associate shit with sex right?
carpe` vaginum!

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2010, 08:38:23 AM »
do you also like to pull yer cock out at mens swim meets...the marathon where men might be shirtless......the local gym locker room....

wait...i just thought of this....do you get turned on by the smell of someone taking a shit in the bathroom that wafts its way into the locker room?   i mean 2 men having sex prolly almost ALWAYS smells like shit right? so you must associate shit with sex right?

You have a vivid imagination... bizarre, but vivid!  ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2010, 08:45:28 AM »
You have a vivid imagination... bizarre, but vivid!  ::)

no..simply putting 2 and 2 together....men dont have vaginas hence they must ALWAYS do anal...which increases the likely hood of shitdick..cause every single time u have sex its anal...and if it(shitdick) happens enough times its only likely that gay men would associate the smell of shit with sex...sooo following it to the logical conclusion...the smell of shit must arouse gay men....simple...see...

and the former point i made...since you associate bbing with gay stripping...you must also associate ANY sport that requires men to be semi nude with a state of arousal..correct?

carpe` vaginum!

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2010, 12:45:39 PM »
bump for Basile paying young needy transients handsomely to treat him like a urinal cake...... :-X :-X :-X

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2010, 01:57:57 PM »
no..simply putting 2 and 2 together....men dont have vaginas hence they must ALWAYS do anal...which increases the likely hood of shitdick..cause every single time u have sex its anal...and if it(shitdick) happens enough times its only likely that gay men would associate the smell of shit with sex...sooo following it to the logical conclusion...the smell of shit must arouse gay men....simple...see...

and the former point i made...since you associate bbing with gay stripping...you must also associate ANY sport that requires men to be semi nude with a state of arousal..correct?
of course. I been shitdick by a chick.  :(
unless gay guys do a better job cleaning their asses before anal? ???
A

dantelis

• Getbig IV
  • Mesmerizing, isn't it.
« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2010, 03:55:57 PM »
Anyone think that Kai would look 10 times better if he was about 4 or 5 inches taller?  Though I am sure it took lots of training and chemicals to put so much mass on his 5'8" tall body, it just doesn't work well with his height.  Proportionally, Kai is not a complete bodybuilder. 

Kai is rewarded solely for his huge mass and conditioning.  Phil, Dex and Toney are all much better proportioned for their heights.

Kai                                          Phil

Kai                                           Dex

Kai                                           Toney

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2010, 04:00:01 PM »
Anyone think that Kai would look 10 times better if he was about 4 or 5 inches taller?  Though I am sure it took lots of training and chemicals to put so much mass on his 5'8" tall body, it just doesn't work well with his height.  Proportionally, Kai is not a complete bodybuilder. 

Kai is rewarded solely for his huge mass and conditioning.  Phil, Dex and Toney are all much better proportioned for their heights.

what makes Kai look disproportionate is that he is as wide as he is tall........he is twice as wide as phil heath

when they were on ESPN the other day.........kai was literally as wide as two of the other guys

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2010, 04:15:23 PM »
Howard, you have to be the biggest idiot on this site (and that's no small feat) or you'r eplaying dum just for the fun. Either way, no one cares what you're saying. Go suck dicks at MD.
Ok, so you are not in my fan club  ;)
But since you calim I am posting idiotic stuff, let us fact check .
1.He was the world pro natural champ in the WNBF before he went to the NPC and IFBB pros.
2. The WNBF does a full array of drug testing and has disqualified several contestants for postive drug tests.
3. He won the Hvy wt and overall NPC Team Universe, at around 215 lbs to get his IFBB pro card.
4. As a pro he went on the juiced and quickly gained several lbs of quality muscle mass.
5. He won the Colrado pro, the NY Pro and Arnold Classic , thus making Kai a top pro.
6. Many fans like me are interested in seeing how Kai will look come Olympia time.

Please feel free to dispute any of the above facts with some actual facts of your own, instead of jr high insults. ::)

Yeah right, and I can wait until Feb 30th before you do.

You clowns all hide behind some secret identity and use  a lot of bro science and sex based insults to communicate.  
You don't like to have your collective "group think" questioned  .Most would be , shy and closed mouth in person I bet. You are the same timid souls that rarely go up and talk to a hot girl > You always hang with your bros and use some excuse or need to be drunk to mumble something to her. Ya know, you cruise the babes and yell stuff, but rarely TALK directly to her one on one. A lot of young guys seem quite homophobic and defensive.Most say they know about steroids but are pretty cluesless and wish they had a REAL drug connection. I know that and realize what the game is. The names and faces change over the years but the idiotic behavior remians the same.Down deep most are scared they will end up working a shit job and never be anybody . I don't know many here on a personal basis , but I know what makes you tick and why I piss some of you off.
Look, I am no bad  ass and at age 51 could care less about fighting.I have been in the US Marines,  divorced 3x and seen a lot of life. I am nothing great in BB, but have ben active in the sport for over 30 yrs and I competed in over 40 shows.  My point is, most on here seem too insecure to reveal who they are in real life. But seriously, you should post as yourself, you might be surpirsed how good it feels to be yourself and not trying impress anyone with bullshit.
Of course your main comeback will be some "really CREATIVE " insult , like...you suck. You are a boring cliche'.

You and your ilk may think I suck here at Get Big, ok, fine, fair enough. BUT , trust me, I get a good laugh from many of you on here as well. Sometimes someone even posts something that is really clever , unique and funny. Life is too short to take some on line forum very serious.
It is fun however and I enjoy it.
Toodles now, I gotta hump my dog and let my wife out to piss.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2010, 04:16:01 PM »
Thats not bodybuilding, that's drug abuse. Ever seen him train? he doesn't train hard enough to put a pound of muscle on in a year.

2nd dumbest thing you've ever said, Clearly you haven't seen his video's or you chose to forget.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2010, 04:18:21 PM »
No, but then again I never took a quarter of the shit he did. I've seen the dude train, showing off for a video and actually training are two completely different things.

Oh really?  Cause I've seen him prep for the last years Mr. O at the gym I train at...Let's see which one of us is lying...Lets say this, he's never been told he was a lazy trainer....I'm guessing you're the kind of guy that thinks branch is hardcore cause he throws up weight with the shittiest form known to man.

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2010, 04:19:58 PM »
Oh really?  Cause I've seen him prep for the last years Mr. O at the gym I train at...Let's see which one of us is lying...Lets say this, he's never been told he was a lazy trainer....I'm guessing you're the kind of guy that thinks branch is hardcore cause he throws up weight with the shittiest form known to man.

those spandex glute veins are really burned into your memory arnt they?

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2010, 04:20:02 PM »

Hmm, for a group that claims to hate manmeat sex, many of you sure talk about men's butts a lot.
As the Bard once wrote ; " He doath protest too much"

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2010, 04:22:34 PM »
Let's get this straight...Jay is not 5'9...he's 5'8 same height as Kai.  I know this to be fact...The only advantage Jay has on Kai is width and size in the past...Jay weighed alot less than he usually does last year...They will weigh about the same.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2010, 04:24:18 PM »
2nd dumbest thing you've ever said, Clearly you haven't seen his video's or you chose to forget.
Look Wiggs it is pointless. Most of these "experts" have never competed or even trained with an advanced BB.
I'll bet the ones here who did juice here at GET BIG, got a "cycle" from some bro they know in the gym.
They didn't gain much so they figure it must be due to needing a lot more drugs.
They want and need to believe this and pass it along as common wisdom.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2010, 04:26:36 PM »
Phil has a better phsyque than kai... And I can't see him beating jay
if vics leg is back to normal he will beat kai dexter also has a better physique
If everyone is on and in the best condition and best shape
kai will not beat
jay vic phil or dexter
kai huge torso and belly out sizes his arms... Tris in particular
short torso shallow traps from the front and that belly makes him look "boxy"
all that size makes him look even worse...  

Phil doesn't have a better physique...His lack of width ruins EVERYTHING...The only person better than Kai 100% is he were to come in 100% is Vic...Dex doesn't have enough size, Heath is too narrow and isn't large enough and Jay/Kai can go either way.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2010, 04:28:24 PM »
Phil doesn't have a better physique...His lack of width ruins EVERYTHING...The only person better than Kai 100% is he were to come in 100% is Vic...Dex doesn't have enough size, Heath is too narrow and isn't large enough and Jay/Kai can go either way.
BINGO! Saying a BB is too wide is like saying his abs are too ripped.
Phil is NOT wide enough and it hurts him at the OLympia.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2010, 04:30:58 PM »
of course. I been shitdick by a chick.  :(
unless gay guys do a better job cleaning their asses before anal? ???

but you do anal EVERYTIME you have sex???

gayguys so anal EVERYTIME  they have sex..so the probability of shitdick goes up! ;)
carpe` vaginum!

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2010, 04:32:41 PM »

What the hell does that mean proportionatly?  To what?  his bodyparts are preportioned to each other and while I'm tired of the gut thing, Name one time Kai has shown up to a show with a gut.....Let me help you, he hasn't...and that's all that matters I used to hear the same shit about Dorian and Ronnie... ::)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2010, 04:33:04 PM »
Hmm, for a group that claims to hate manmeat sex, many of you sure talk about men's butts a lot.
As the Bard once wrote ; " He doath protest too much"

i also talk about osama and UFOs a lot

dont u have a physics degree?  you should be smarter without me having to spoon feed you my reasons  :-\

along your line of reasoning...

you sure defend gay guys a lot....hmmmmm  ::)

carpe` vaginum!

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2010, 04:33:25 PM »
but you do anal EVERYTIME you have sex???

gayguys so anal EVERYTIME  they have sex..so the probability of shitdick goes up! ;)
I heard they use some form on ass douche before they get plowed up the a-hole...at least that is what I heard  :o