Author Topic: I want to ask each and everyone of you a serious question  (Read 15969 times)

m8

• Getbig V
Re: I want to ask each and everyone of you a serious question
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2008, 12:13:11 PM »
one of the levrones was not the 97 O.

Looks like he changed posing trunks at least 3 times... they're all from the 97 O.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2008, 12:13:32 PM »
I am going to ask you all to put aside all dislike you may have for me and my faith. put aside any dislike you have of the TEAM and of the great man himself and answer me this question. please do it honestly and fairly.

this is one of the few available direct comparison shots from the 1997 Olympia.

I will not even ask by how much but simply who, in all your honesty, look better?

thankyou for being honest friends

In that particular shot, Nasser takes it.

Now, regarding Paul, from the front he looked awesome BUT if only he wasn't that lazy and improved his chest. Looks flat for his size.

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2008, 12:13:58 PM »
Look at how soft Nasser's back is compared to Dorian's

Must have been even more clear live.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2008, 12:15:31 PM »
the serious question I'd like to ask you sharma is why do you spend all this time worshipping nasser and trying to prove to everyone that he won a show 10 years ago?  really....why does it matter that much to you?  I don't get it at all.

Because I been a long term fan of Nasser and follow his career avidly. I think this was a terrible, terrible unjustice and his career was affected by the judge's lack of guts to rightfully give him the Mr O he won. He could have been a doctor or lawyer with his intellect yet he chose bodybuilding and got a raw deal.

again, I ask you to put aside your dislike of me and look at the evidence. who do you think wins?

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2008, 12:16:43 PM »
How did Levrone place?

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2008, 12:17:52 PM »

Because I been a long term fan of Nasser and follow his career avidly. I think this was a terrible, terrible unjustice and his career was affected by the judge's lack of guts to rightfully give him the Mr O he won. He could have been a doctor or lawyer with his intellect yet he chose bodybuilding and got a raw deal.

again, I ask you to put aside your dislike of me and look at the evidence. who do you think wins?

What's done is done ;)

JohnnyVegas

« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2008, 12:21:40 PM »
I am going to ask you all to put aside all dislike you may have for me and my faith. put aside any dislike you have of the TEAM and of the great man himself and answer me this question. please do it honestly and fairly.

this is one of the few available direct comparison shots from the 1997 Olympia.

I will not even ask by how much but simply who, in all your honesty, look better?

thankyou for being honest friends

First off, Dorian's biceps OWN that oil bagged piece of shit in this pic.

Now, go fuck yourself.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
  • Really ? You finished turd my flend? Maricon..
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2008, 12:23:11 PM »

Dude ! As intelligent as you are ..? You need to get a grip.. I don't like Nasser..Also because of the way you "guys" pushed him on everyone here ..Alot of others also dislike him ...It doesn't matter what you think should have happened ,it's what happened .. He lost! So what if "YOU" think he should have won? He didn't! Nothing is going to change that ..That man has been retired for many years now...Please  leave him where he is ....Retired !

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2008, 12:24:51 PM »

LOL. A terrible injustice is child poverty or labour, not getting 2nd place when you feel you deserve first.  ;)

/but you're right, nasser never looked better than in '97, and i've never gotten dorian - v. good back and calves and the rest is just blocky  :-\

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2008, 12:27:19 PM »
Dude ! As intelligent as you are ..? You need to get a grip.. I don't like Nasser..Also because of the way you "guys" pushed him on everyone here ..Alot of others also dislike him ...It doesn't matter what you think should have happened ,it's what happened .. He lost! So what if "YOU" think he should have won? He didn't! Nothing is going to change that ..That man has been retired for many years now...Please  leave him where he is ....Retired !

Again, why won't you answer.

Forget, please, your hate of me, Nasser and Arabs. Just look at these pictures and tell me who YOU think wins between Yates and Nasser. If you truly believe Yates then I respect that and you.

But please answer the question brother

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2008, 12:27:55 PM »

Forget, please, your hate of me, Nasser and Arabs. Just look at these pictures and tell me who YOU think wins between Yates and Nasser. If you truly believe Yates then I respect that and you.

Dorian Yates.
Front double biceps never won shows.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2008, 12:30:35 PM »
Dorian Yates.
Front double biceps never won shows.

In Yates' case it is simply called the front double as he is allowed to perform the pose with no biceps at all ;D

m8

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2008, 12:31:54 PM »
Were you at the show, Sharma?

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2008, 12:32:53 PM »

front double bi-nasser

lots of other shots and anything from the back dorian wins

it's not about one pose
nasser=piece of shit

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2008, 12:34:03 PM »
Nasser may have had a better front double bi, but the disparity is artificially increased in that shot since he's closer to the camera and actually facing it, whereas Dorian is at an angle.
Y

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2008, 12:39:37 PM »

I don't hate Arabs,I don't hate you. I don't agree with your opinions and beleifs,I dislike Nasser. I think what he did showed no class,and put his bitterness out there for the world to see. I remember when I was a child and I stepped in dog shit ...My dad said Wormy..Don't worry about it ,clean it off your shoe ,it's good luck .. My point is.... I beleived  anything my dad told me , because I looked up to him ,,I was  his fan ... Maybe,just maybe.....? You have the same thing going on with Nasser?

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2008, 12:42:50 PM »
Again the same excuses and ignoring of the fact that Nasser beat Yates that night.

'the photo helps Nasser'

'Yates is granite like but only in the flesh'

I have seen him in the flesh and Yates was gone. His stomach was bloated, he had no arms (how can a mr O have no arms at all?) Nasser matched him on back and beat him on legs and from the front.

Anyone free from bias and an anti-Nasser agenda can see the obvious truth.

Big Worm

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2008, 12:44:19 PM »
Again the same excuses and ignoring of the fact that Nasser beat Yates that night.

'the photo helps Nasser'

'Yates is granite like but only in the flesh'

I have seen him in the flesh and Yates was gone. His stomach was bloated, he had no arms (how can a mr O have no arms at all?) Nasser matched him on back and beat him on legs and from the front.

Anyone free from bias and an anti-Nasser agenda can see the obvious truth.

Take it easy.. You're working yourself into a panic ..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2008, 12:47:51 PM »
Some other comparison pics of Nasser and Yates.  Yates had a better back and calves, but Nasser had a better "everything else." 

I also threw in a Dillet comparison for m8 :)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2008, 12:51:47 PM »
Some other comparison pics of Nasser and Yates.  Yates had a better back and calves, but Nasser had a better "everything else." 

I also threw in a Dillet comparison for m8 :)

look at Dillet's smooth thighs and awkward shape. M8 was just trolling when he threw him in the mix.

this one concerns me. you can be Mr O even with ZERO bicep. not small bicep, but no bicep. bicep left the country.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2008, 12:53:47 PM »

'the photo helps Nasser'

You take everything out of context and blatantly ignore facts when people present them.

The point of the post was that Nasser DOES beat Yates in the front double bi, but it's exaggerated by the pic, which it is.   You just pull whatever parts you want out of other's posts to make your point.  It's similar to how you keep posting that Yates had racist tatoos when it's been pointed out time and time again that those tatoos did not pertain to a racist sect of skinheads.

A better reply would counter the statement by pointing out why the pic DOESN"T help Nasser.
Y

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2008, 12:59:45 PM »
Dorian looks like he's about to trip down the stairs, while Nasser takes his steps flawlessly  ;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2008, 01:02:59 PM »
Dorian looks like he's about to trip down the stairs, while Nasser takes his steps flawlessly  ;D

I mean look at Yates' midsection, it is all over the place. He actually looks very similar to Dave Palumbo here.

Anyone who knows anything about bodybuilding can see that Nasser clearly won the 1997 Mr O.

sbfreak

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2008, 01:08:50 PM »
from the front nasser all the way. but from the back dorian's got him beat.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2008, 01:10:07 PM »
great shot of Nasser destroying Dorian from the back.