Author Topic: CNN Dishonest Reporting on John Cena and steroids  (Read 11809 times)

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: CNN Dishonest Reporting on John Cena and steroids
« Reply #50 on: November 14, 2007, 08:05:08 AM »
I read in Flex or M&F that Cena moved from Maine (or Somewhere like that) to Venice.  Where he worked at Golds.  I say that he did use, hell he was in culture at the Mecca.

Chick is off on this one. 

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #51 on: November 14, 2007, 08:27:48 AM »
I read in Flex or M&F that Cena moved from Maine (or Somewhere like that) to Venice.  Where he worked at Golds.  I say that he did use, hell he was in culture at the Mecca.

Chick is off on this one. 

Oh...my bad...I didn't realize you had access to such "inside info"......

What else do you know..?

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #52 on: November 14, 2007, 08:32:03 AM »
off course he used...for years.

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #53 on: November 14, 2007, 08:41:59 AM »
Oh...my bad...I didn't realize you had access to such "inside info"......

What else do you know..?

I know that you are just giving your opinion just the same as I am.  You have no evidence, the same as I have no evidence. 

Next you’ll be saying "I really believe Ronnie Coleman when he says he didn’t do steroids because he’s a great guy and a former police officer." 

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #54 on: November 14, 2007, 09:06:11 AM »
when you as people (human kind) do not understand something we try to figure it out,,it can take 10 years 30 years 50 years and even 100 years and 1000s years,,
when we as human beings do not understand it we learn it ,,in this case some parts in the big birocracy of goverments ,,that is also what happen in usa since 40s when first craft been captured

one thing about the human race that you need to know about  (happens in particular section of goverment related to military affairs) is that they like to learn things before declaire them and release them to public knowledge base,,and if the there is something that still not understood it wont be released to public knowledge because the govrmer also acting as protector of its people and its structure

when it comes to the us (specific sections of the military/goverment) operated in s4 as part of area 51 with out the need to report to president and with out constitutional law or rules,,and still to this date do though added many other locations ,,those sections of the military/goverment still to this date havent figure out how to fly the crafts and how to operate it ,,especially cant and wont figure out related date because some compounds are missing since they are extra terrestrial compounds as in not from this planet,,

element 15 is only now being stabelized and there is not supply of it on earth since it comes from what we captured and its limited,,element 15 after 50 years of advanced research STILL havent being figured and what that tell you is that the human kind is simply not ready for interaction with super advanced societies,,we are part of time,,we are part of space and we are pasrt of a bigger thing that i believe truely controled by one god ,,but we are only small tiny part of it called the human kind and we are very young in out development in relation to the ones who came here and looked over us,,

so in general ,,you may feel you are ready but in reality its a lot more than god related beliefs ,,it is more to do with the fact we cant figure out anything about them or to be exact we figured out very little in 50+ years and we have the best human researchers doing the work and risking their lives and still nothing,,why?

because we are not ready ,,yet! i believe next 100 years when we have base on mars and ofcourse sucesfully getting on the moon so we can get to mars with our vehicles,,,i believe that after this we will be more ready since new elements sources of materials wil be available for human kind

for now all you can do is know that they been here and you are not crazy,,the stuff we can get out of 50+ years of research we try to put into military machinary and it has been quite small in relation to what could have been done if we had the capability to understand all and gain a hold of the materials needed

anything i wrote above is above and beyond president of usa,,it is controlled by specific sections of the us military and goverment and has no obeidence to the constitution of the usa ,,it also happen in other countries around the world and treated and followed to the t with the code of rules that the us and ussr presented along last 50 years as the only super powers on this planet

Do you really believe in aliens nasser ?

I'm not saying they don't exist but, i mean so many ppl have cameras of all kinds these days, yet there are none captured on video. Back in the 50s-80s there were load of 'photage' surfacing, when very few had cameras... What do you think about that? have they stopped visiting here or what.

who built the pyramids?
tank u jesus

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #55 on: November 14, 2007, 09:26:56 AM »
John Cena is 93% natural. his physique speaks louder than any assumption
Get Big, or Die Trying

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #56 on: November 15, 2007, 01:46:20 AM »
Do you really believe in aliens nasser ?

I'm not saying they don't exist but, i mean so many ppl have cameras of all kinds these days, yet there are none captured on video. Back in the 50s-80s there were load of 'photage' surfacing, when very few had cameras... What do you think about that? have they stopped visiting here or what.

who built the pyramids?

aliens? aliens to human planet earth maybe though not even that,,they are only aliens because we dont have any other name to call them since it was nevr officially confirmed that they have been here,,

its not something that happens last 50 years ,,,this has been for millions of years,,our bible has a lot to do with other civilizations and being in the universe and other solar systems in many galaxies,,

we human beings are at the BEGGINING of our journy ,,many of them are long time ahead of us ,,the ones who need to know about it know and been in this for over 50 years as i said in the long post,,human kind still not ready for them becuse there is no need to meet something you cant undertsand due to 1000 year of time differences ,,why meet and and try to accept something like that right now when we are not ready,,the sections in goverments hide this from public for this exat reason,,if public know for 100% that its true and real the fear of the unknown will come upon us since we are human beings and it is a very common tread in human being,,so why meet and officially introduce to something that is far superior than you? yet!

with time after couple elements been stebelized and understood completely ,,,when human kind feel (the specific sections of goverment/military) that we have something to contribute and exchange and contribute to the universe ...that is the time when you will officially know about them,,its a matter of good 100 years if not more but it will come,,
until then they visit us and we can only watch them by mistake or not,,if they came here to destroy us we would already been gone

i do believe that they have something to do with us as in the evolusion from monkey to more advanced being was interfered by them (by them i mean the ones who look like us and have more resemble to us since there are 9 different being groups that visited earth) and human race has been created ,,see we are part of them that is why they wont do anything to us ,,we are just the beggining and they are a lot older civilizations

final remark,,i do believe one god control everything but its the god of everything and everyone in universe,,i also do believe the jewish people are the chosen people of this god on planet earth thus he used other civilization as its signs and symbols thoughout the bible to leads the jewish people through time on earth,i also believe jesus of nazareth is the son of god and is jew part of the jewish people,,basically i believe planet earth is marked jewish and every one on it is jewish since they started jewish even if they are now have different relegion

the jews built the peramids but it was hand of god in it via extra terrestrial help
our story has just begun,,we wotn be here to see hwo it develop ,, we are talking 1000s of years but at the end we will be doing to another planet somewhere what they did to us and it is help it develop in its own pace with minimal interference yet under supervision

thats basically it ;)
fallen angel

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 15, 2007, 01:52:45 AM »
cena on steroids? nah dont believe it! ;)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #58 on: November 15, 2007, 01:56:21 AM »
you guys have been members here at getbig for sometime now, you mean you cant see the signs and results when someone is on the juice............its clear cena uses, he's a bodybuilder.  Is that why at times you can see gyno buildup under his nipples, or what about when he gets off juice, his chest shrivels up something fierce along with the rest of his body, the only mainstay are his arms and shoulders, when he is off juice he is an all arms and shoulders man.  Tell me how many pro wrestlers do you guys know of that dont use roids, they all use it, its freaking mandatory.  Cena has a reputation that he is trying to promote, but in the end it will be known that he is another lying wrestler.  A ton of wrestlers and athletes use a long list of drugs, including x, coke, meth, and all that other bullcrap.
I obviously can't say if this guy used, nor do I really care.  However, there a few flaws in your assessment.
1. It's possible to get gyno and not take gear.
2. Creatine will give you muscle fullness and even more so on certain body parts for some people.  My chest is much more filled out on creatine.  Almost night and day.
N

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 15, 2007, 02:03:03 AM »
Don't feel bad, most people need some kind of drugs to achieve anything in a gym.  It's just how it is.  If everyone could walk around and do well at natural bodybuilding, they would.  It just requires more heart usually than people have.  No big deal.

sutpidity in every word  ::)
T

KillerMonk

• Getbig IV
  • Future President Of USA
« Reply #60 on: November 15, 2007, 02:22:08 AM »
Id say Cenas clean very good structure and agree with Chick.

GH15 i would like to talk to you indepth about Aliens how about we do some LSD.
Arnold For President 2012.2016

jetcity

• Getbig II
« Reply #61 on: November 15, 2007, 05:57:52 AM »
testosterone is not steroids

Paul Allen

« Reply #62 on: November 15, 2007, 06:32:50 AM »
Bob, your friend Tom Prince said John Cena used steroids when he was a towel boy at Venice.

Do you remember that?  I believe he said it on muscle mayhem.

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #63 on: November 15, 2007, 06:57:40 AM »
First he said no.. then at the end he said he can't say he did'nt? Which is it?
what he said "i cant say i have not, but you'll never prove that i have."

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: November 15, 2007, 07:03:19 AM »
what he said "i cant say i have not, but you'll never prove that i have."

Yes, just by saying that you basically admit you have. Personally who cares, its obvious that he has. To say he never used is pretty rediculous, and again- not that there is anything wrong that he did.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #65 on: November 15, 2007, 07:48:44 AM »
Chick, you know very well that the point in contention was whether he has ever used.

you stated that he 'hasn't' which is just plain bullshit and you know it.

please stop being disingenuous. no one is dissing the man. using steroids doesn't make you a lesser person any more than drinking a glass of wine with dinner. both are drugs, only wine is far more dangerous to individual physical health, mental health and society at large.

the use of drugs in sports needs a more honest approach. simply denying use just makes athletes look like liars and joe couch potato public has his excuse ('at least i'm not a lying druggie scum. if i took steroids i could hit 60 home runs a season too.') and all pro athletes, especially bbers go lower on the totem pole of society (around drug addict level).

if the governor of california can, at least, fess up to his use of steroids then i don't see why a pro wrestler can't.

bump for a reply from Chick.

he won't reply because he knows i've caught him with pants down smokin cena's salami. ;D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: November 15, 2007, 10:43:31 AM »
Call me simple minded.....

but if I don't do drugs.....& I know I don't.....I would simply say in the interview....."nope....don't touch it"

Maybe it doesn't make for a "great interview".....but it's a pretty balck & white questions she's asking.

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #67 on: November 15, 2007, 11:14:59 AM »
someone post cenas pic from the npc emerald cup( i think it was that show) He was fucking sliced and huge at like 230. Ya hes drug free now im sure but why hey maybe he got gyno from being so genetically gifted.
The Dr who did this botching should be shot LOL

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #68 on: November 15, 2007, 04:09:18 PM »
someone post cenas pic from the npc emerald cup( i think it was that show) He was fucking sliced and huge at like 230. Ya hes drug free now im sure but why hey maybe he got gyno from being so genetically gifted.
The Dr who did this botching should be shot LOL

far from drug free as usa is far from china,,from young age on synthetics to this day,,i would bet my career on the fact he also used pain killers if a serious wrestler and if he is serious wrestler i wouldnt know because i stoped following wwf sometimes past my 20s,,from what i do know he is no bret hurt or kerry vaneric nor is he shwn michels ,,he is new generation spoiled brat that couldnt find job in bodybuilding or football/baseball usa so went to wrestling most likley through mtv generaion  nothing or generation x as you call it

being a nice guy has nothing to do with your hormone usage,,he is on ,, all he has is his looks ..you takre this away and you stay with what exactly? wrestler? give me a break,,his physiqe is what earns him money ..not his wresttling skills or his acting...

older generation x juiced up liar,,
fallen angel

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #69 on: November 16, 2007, 03:01:43 AM »
far from drug free as usa is far from china,,from young age on synthetics to this day,,i would bet my career on the fact he also used pain killers if a serious wrestler and if he is serious wrestler i wouldnt know because i stoped following wwf sometimes past my 20s,,from what i do know he is no bret hurt or kerry vaneric nor is he shwn michels ,,he is new generation spoiled brat that couldnt find job in bodybuilding or football/baseball usa so went to wrestling most likley through mtv generaion  nothing or generation x as you call it

being a nice guy has nothing to do with your hormone usage,,he is on ,, all he has is his looks ..you takre this away and you stay with what exactly? wrestler? give me a break,,his physiqe is what earns him money ..not his wresttling skills or his acting...

older generation x juiced up liar,,

Hahaha... he makes a year what the top 5 bodybuilders at the olympia make per year COMBINED.
you're delusional buddy.. the top WWE guys pull in 3-5 million + merchandise bonuses EASY!

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: November 16, 2007, 04:28:26 AM »
Nasser after the aliens probed your tanned asshole did they stuff any dollars in your posing trunks?  Do they have advanced gear beyond Palumbo's wildest fantasies?

kwri298

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #71 on: November 16, 2007, 07:28:16 AM »
Hahaha... he makes a year what the top 5 bodybuilders at the olympia make per year COMBINED.
you're delusional buddy.. the top WWE guys pull in 3-5 million + merchandise bonuses EASY!

I would prefer to be John Cena's situation than Jay Cutler's. 

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #72 on: November 16, 2007, 11:44:22 AM »

true! still dont change the fact he cant wrestle in the way wrestling used toi be even 15-years ago,,nor he can act ,,he just cant act what so ever,,all image but he does make lots of $ and thats what matters in todays usa so in that aspect you are right,,
in usa today if you have money you can be what ever you want and no one bother you ,,,if you dont havemoney god have mercy of yoru soul,,sad but true!
fallen angel